Blue Owl Bakery ships its famous Caramel Brownie Cheesecake nationwide on Goldbelly! Try this chocolate lovers’ favorite with a brownie twist! The Blue Owl’s creamy chocolate cheesecake is swirled with ribbons of chocolate, a rich brownie bottom, and topped with brownie pieces, caramel, and pecans. All we can say is…indulge!
Everyone in the tiny town of Kimmswick, Missouri, knows Mary Hostetter’s Blue Owl, founded in 1983, is the spot for a delicious, country-style meal, and word of her famously tall, flaky-crusted Levee-High Apple Pie quickly traveled around the world and made her down-home Blue Owl Bakery a source for a true slice of heaven. The bakery’s famous Caramel Apple Pecan Levee High Pie was named one of Oprah’s Favorite Things.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes an 8" Caramel Brownie Cheesecake
- Contains no preservatives
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes ship frozen with dry ice, may dissipate during transit.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, place cheesecake in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Cheesecakes last up to 10 days in the refrigerator or up to 1 month in the freezer.
- Allow cheesecake to thaw at room temperature for 1-2 hours.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
- Blue Owl Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.