Blue Owl Bakery ships its famous blackberry pie nationwide on Goldbelly! Blue Owl Bakery’s blackberry pie is made with fresh blackberries baked in a homemade, flaky pie crust.
Everyone in the historic town of Kimmswick, Missouri, knows Mary Hostetter’s Blue Owl, founded in 1983, is the spot for a delicious, country-style meal. Word of her famously tall, flaky-crusted Levee-High Apple Pie quickly traveled around the world and made her down-home Blue Owl Bakery a source for a true slice of heaven. The Levee-High Apple Pie was named one of Oprah’s Favorite Things!
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 9" Blackberry Pie
- Contains no preservatives
Golden Sweetex, Flour, Salt, Blackberries, Sugar, Instant Starch, Egg
Instructions / Storage
- Pies arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place pies at room temperature, in the refrigerator, or in the freezer.
- Pies last up to 3 days at room temperature, up to 3 days in the refrigerator, or up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Pies can be enjoyed at room temperature or warmed if desired (recommended).
- Place pie in microwave and heat for 15-20 seconds.
- Remove and enjoy!
- Blue Owl Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.