This utterly crave-able flavor was inspired by the banana puddings of our childhoods. Indulge in knowing you are supporting GMO-free, organic banana farmers with every delicious bite!
Blue Marble, recognized by Food & Wine as one of the US’s best ice cream makers, believes in the power of ice cream. At their parlor in Brooklyn, owners Alexis, and Jennie, strive to make the ice cream your grandmother would have enjoyed. They use 100% certified organic dairy and just enough sugar to create flavors so authentically spectacular, they’ll change your ideas about great ice cream.
This package includes 6 pints of Banana Cream Pie Ice Cream
- Made with 100% Certified Organic Dairy
Cream*, Sugar*, Skim Milk*, Bananas*, Wheat Flour*, Sunflower Oil*, Oat Flour*, Molasses*, Vanilla Extract*, Locust Bean Gum*, Guar Gum*, Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Corn Starch*, Ascorbic Acid, Natural Flavors, non-GMO Soy Lecithin. *= organic, the product is certified organic and certified Kosher
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice, dry ice may evaporate in transit
- Place in freezer immediately upon arrival
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Blue Marble ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.