Styled after the favorite drinking chocolates of Jalisco, this Mexican chocolate is warm with cinnamon, aromatic with almond and packed with dark chocolate chunks.
Blue Marble, recognized by Food & Wine as one of the US’s best ice cream makers, believes in the power of ice cream.At their parlor in Brooklyn, owners Alexis and Jennie, strive to make the ice cream your grandmother would have enjoyed. They use 100% certified organic dairy and just enough sugar to create flavors so authentically spectacular, they’ll change your ideas about great ice cream.
This package includes 6 pints of Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream
- Made with 100% Certified Organic Dairy
CREAM*, SUGAR*, SKIM MILK*, ALKALIZED COCOA*, COCONUT OIL*, CINNAMON*, ALMOND EXTRACT*, GUAR GUM*, LOCUST BEAN GUM*, NON-GMO SOY LECITHIN*, VANILLA EXTRACT*, FLAVORS*.
CONTAINS: MILK, SOY AND TREE NUTS.
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice, dry ice may evaporate in transit
- Place in freezer immediately upon arrival
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Blue Marble ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.