Blue Marble Organic Ice Cream ships its legendary organic ice cream nationwide on Goldbelly! Stone ground organic green tea leaves are cold steeped in premium organic dairy to make this earthy Japanese-inspired Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream.
Recognized by Food & Wine as one of the U.S.’s best ice cream makers, Blue Marble uses organic dairy and just enough sugar to create authentically spectacular flavors, from old school favorites to innovative new ones. At their ice cream parlor in Brooklyn, owners Alexis Gallivan and Jennie Dundas, who opened the New York ice cream shop in 2007, strive to make the ice cream your grandmother would have enjoyed: wholesome, rich, pure, organic, and crave-worthy. Blue Marble was voted “Best New Ice Cream” by Time Out NY and has been listed as one of the “Ice Cream Shops you need to visit before you die” by Buzzfeed.
This package includes 6 pints of Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream
- Made with 100% Certified Organic Dairy
- Organic green tea
CREAM*, SUGAR*, SKIM MILK*, GREEN TEA*, GUAR GUM*, LOCUST BEAN GUM*
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice, dry ice may evaporate in transit
- Place in freezer immediately upon arrival
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Blue Marble ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.