Rich enough for chocolate lovers, smooth enough for the little ones, our chocolate blends dark and milk using organic cacao from the CONACADO cooperative farmers of the Dominican Republic.
Blue Marble, recognized by Food & Wine as one of the US’s best ice cream makers, believes in the power of ice cream.At their parlor in Brooklyn, owners Alexis and Jennie, strive to make the ice cream your grandmother would have enjoyed. They use 100% certified organic dairy and just enough sugar to create flavors so authentically spectacular, they’ll change your ideas about great ice cream.
This package includes 6 pints of Single-Origin Chocolate Ice Cream
- Made with 100% Certified Organic Dairy
INGREDIENTS: CREAM*, SUGAR*, SKIM MILK*, ALKALIZED COCOA*, GUAR GUM*, LOCUST BEAN GUM*, SALT*
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice, dry ice may evaporate in transit
- Place in freezer immediately upon arrival
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Blue Marble ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.