Only Shipping Wednesday, 11/20 for delivery 11/21 or 11/22
Order by Monday, 11/18 at 3pm EST
The legend of Bludso’s BBQ begins in Corsicana, Texas, where the Bludso family has been perfecting the craft of slow-smoked meats for five generations. Their southern barbecue essentials are seasoned with a custom dry rub and slow smoked for up to 14 hours so they come out dripping with mouth-watering juices.
Bludso’s famous Whole Smoked Turkey is seasoned with their custom dry rub and smoked slow and low. Only whole logs of real hardwood, charcoal and fire are used.
Turkeys weigh 10 to 12 pounds each and serve 8 to 10 people. Detailed heating instructions will be included with each order.
- This package includes a 10 – 12 lbs. Whole Smoked Turkey
- Serves 8-10 people
- Turkeys ship on Wednesday, Nov 20th for delivery on the 21st or 22nd
- Preparation Card Included
Instructions / Storage
- Meats are shipped vacuum sealed and shipped frozen. It is normal for them to arrive partially or fully thawed
- Upon arrival, place meats in the refrigerator or freezer. They can be stored in the refrigerator for 7 days or in the freezer for up to 90 days
- Allow meats to defrost in the refrigerator for 36 hours before serving. They can also be thawed in a sink with cold running water
- To serve, follow the reheating methods in box
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Bludso’s BBQ ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.