The legend of Bludso’s BBQ begins in Corsicana, Texas, where the Bludso family has been perfecting the craft of slow-smoked meats for five generations. Their southern barbecue essentials are seasoned with a custom dry rub and slow smoked for up to 14 hours so they come out dripping with mouth-watering juices.
A Bludso’s classic. Seasoned with a custom dry rub and smoked slow and low for 14 hours. As always, Bludso’s uses only smoke from whole logs of real hardwood.
- This package includes 6 lbs. of Whole BBQ Smoked Pork Shoulder
- Serves 10-15 people
Instructions / Storage
- Meats are shipped vacuum sealed and shipped frozen. It is normal for them to arrive partially or fully thawed
- Upon arrival, place meats in the refrigerator or freezer. They can be stored in the refrigerator for 7 days or in the freezer for up to 90 days
- Allow meats to defrost in the refrigerator for 24 hours before serving. They can also be thawed in a sink with cold running water
- To serve, follow the reheating methods below
- Remove the meats from packaging and transfer onto a sheet pan. Heat for 3-4 hours at 250F
- Bring a pot of water to boil and place the defrosted vacuum sealed bag of BBQ inside. Water should cover the bag by at least 2 inches. Cover and heat for 90 minutes
- The vacuum sealed bags are designed to withstand heat using the boiling method. This method traps all the flavor inside the bag, resulting in the juiciest version of Bludso’s BBQ
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Bludso’s BBQ ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.