The legend of Bludso’s BBQ begins in Corsicana, Texas, where the Bludso family has been perfecting the craft of slow-smoked meats for five generations. Their southern barbecue essentials are seasoned with a custom dry rub and slow smoked for up to 14 hours so they come out dripping with mouth-watering juices.
If a good brisket has been cooked properly, it will always have a crisp bark, juicy fat, and tender meat. Expect nothing less from the brisket from Bludso’s. All meats are seasoned with custom dry rubs and smoked slow and low for up to 14 hours. Bludso’s uses only smoke from whole logs of real hardwood.
This package serves 15-20 people and includes a Unsliced Smoked Whole BBQ Brisket
- Each brisket weights approximately 6 – 8 lbs.
Instructions / Storage
- Meats are shipped vacuum sealed and shipped frozen. It is normal for them to arrive partially or fully thawed
- Upon arrival, place meats in the refrigerator or freezer. They can be stored in the refrigerator for 7 days or in the freezer for up to 90 days
- Allow meats to defrost in the refrigerator for 24 hours before serving. They can also be thawed in a sink with cold running water
- To serve, follow the reheating methods below
- Remove the meats from packaging and transfer onto a sheet pan. Heat for 2.5-3 hours at 250F
- Bring a pot of water to boil and place the defrosted vacuum sealed bag of BBQ inside. Water should cover the bag by at least 2 inches. Cover and heat for 70 minutes
- The vacuum sealed bags are designed to withstand heat using the boiling method. This method traps all the flavor inside the bag, resulting in the juiciest version of Bludso’s BBQ
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Bludso’s BBQ ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.