Limited Seasonal Item – Place Your Order Today
The legend of Bludso’s BBQ begins in Corsicana, Texas, where the Bludso family has been perfecting the craft of slow-smoked meats for five generations. Their southern barbecue essentials are seasoned with a custom dry rub and slow-smoked for up to 14 hours so they come out dripping with mouth-watering juices.
Bludso’s brings this expertise to their Pit-Smoked Honey Glazed Ham, a sweet, smoky, and savory centerpiece that’s perfect for your holiday feast. Only whole logs of real hardwood, charcoal and fire are used, giving this ham an authentic barbecue flavor you won’t find anywhere else.
Hams weigh 10 pounds each and serves approximately 10 people. Detailed heating instructions will be included with each order.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 10 lb. Whole Honey Glazed Ham
- Spiral Sliced
- Preparation Card Included
Instructions / Storage
- Meats are shipped vacuum sealed and shipped frozen. It is normal for them to arrive partially or fully thawed
- Upon arrival, place meats in the refrigerator or freezer. They can be stored in the refrigerator for 7 days or in the freezer for up to 90 days
- Allow meats to defrost in the refrigerator for 36 hours before serving. They can also be thawed in a sink with cold running water
- To serve, follow the reheating methods in box
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Order before 3PM on Tuesday 4/8 to ship on Wednesday 4/9
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.