Brisket, Ribs & Links
Meats are shipped vacuum sealed and shipped frozen. It is normal for them to arrive partially or fully thawed. Upon arrival, place meats in the refrigerator or freezer. They can be stored in the refrigerator for 7 days or in the freezer for up to 90 days. Allow meats to defrost in the refrigerator for 24 hours before serving. They can also be thawed in a sink with cold running water. To serve, follow the reheating methods below.
- Remove the meats from packaging and transfer onto a sheet pan.
- For Sliced Brisket: Heat for 45 minutes at 250F.
- For Pork Ribs: Heat for 45-60 minutes at 300F.
- For Hot Links: Heat for 25 minutes at 300F.
- Grilling BBQ will result in a rustic “backyard flavor”.
- For Pork Ribs: Grill for 18-22 minutes on a gas or charcoal grill.
- For Hot Links: Grill for 12-18 minutes.
- Not recommended for whole brisket or pork shoulder.
- Bring a pot of water to boil and place the defrosted vacuum sealed bag of BBQ inside. Water should cover the bag by at least 2 inches. Cover and heat.
- The vacuum sealed bags are designed to withstand heat using the boiling method. This method traps all the flavor inside the bag, resulting in the juiciest version of Bludso’s BBQ.
- For Sliced Brisket: Heat for 30 minutes.
- For Pork Ribs: Heat for 30-45 minutes.
- For Hot Links: Heat for 30 minutes.