Dry-Aged Cheeseburger Kit for 4
Calling all burger lovers! Treat yourself to this steakhouse burger kit with four dry-aged 10-ounce burger patties, sesame-seed buns, cheddar cheese, and BLT’s signature special sauce made with ketchup, mayonnaise, and sweet relish.
BLT Steak was founded in New York City in 2004 with renowned French chef Laurent Tourondel at the helm, and since then it’s transformed into a family of restaurants with locations throughout the world. But BLT Steak was the steakhouse that started it all, and today it has locations as far-flung as Washington, DC, Aruba, Waikiki, and Hong Kong. BLT Steak owes its success not only to its revolutionarily stylish, bistro-like ambiance and unparalleled service, but also to the incredibly high quality of its USDA Prime, 100% Naturally Raised Certified Black Angus steaks. Its addictive & puffy popovers have also become the stuff of legend!
This package serves 4 people and includes
- 4 Burger Patties (each 10 oz.)
- 4 Sesame Buns (each 4.5 oz.)
- 4 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 1 container BLT Special Sauce (5 oz.)
- Choose to add more!
Add-On Options Include
- Truffle Salt (4 oz.)
- Porcini Salt (4 oz.)
- BLT Steak Sauce (8 oz.)
Sesame Buns – Flour, Water, Butter, Sugar, Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Yeast, Sesame Seeds (Allergens: Gluten, Dairy, Sesame)
BLT Special Sauce – Ketchup, Mayonnaise, Sweet Relish (Allergens: Egg)
Instructions / Storage
- Burger patties ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Remaining items ship fresh.
- Upon arrival, store patties in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Upon arrival, store remaining items in the refrigerator.
- Patties last up to 5 days in the refrigerator or up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Steak sauce lasts up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
- Remaining items last up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
- On a grill or stovetop pan, cook burger patties on one side for three minutes.
- Flip burgers, and cook remaining side for 5 minutes (if you prefer your burger to be medium-well, cook the patty on this side for six minutes).
- Add cheese slices on top of patties during the last minute of cooking to melt.
- Slice and lightly toast sesame buns.
- Spread BLT special sauce on the bottom bun, and top with grilled patty.
- Add any other desired toppings, serve, and enjoy!
- BLT Steak ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.