Ultimate Breakfast Collection
Imagine watching the sunrise over the Smokey Mountains, the morning mist, birds singing their morning calls, and a breakfast straight from the farm. With this offering from the culinary team at Blackberry Farm, you can close your eyes and be transported.
Savor the Southern Breakfast Sausage made from select cuts of locally raised Black Duroc hogs. Whip up a batch of impossibly fluffy biscuits and slather them in local honey, blackberry jam, and strawberry rhubarb jam. And brew a cup of delicious H.C. Valentine Coffee roasted exclusively for Blackberry Farm.
Blackberry Farm has produced multiple ACS award winning cheeses in addition to Good Food Award winning pickles, pantry items, cheeses, cured meats and beer. Blackberry Farm has also received accolades amongst such publications as Andrew Harper’s Hideaway Report, James Beard Foundation Awards, Southern Living South’s Best, Wine Spectator, Condé Nast Traveler, and Lux Hotel and Spa Awards, and Fathom Travel Awards.
This package includes:
- 1 Southern Breakfast Sausage, 1 lb.
- 2 bags of Biscuit Mix, 21 oz. each
- 1 bag of whole bean Coffee, 1 lb.
- 1 jar Blackberry Jam, 12 oz.
- 1 jar Strawberry Rhubarb Jam, 12 oz.
- 1 jar Honey, 10.5 oz.
- 1 Blackberry Farm Honey Dipper
- 1 Blackberry Farm Spreader
- Each Buttermilk Biscuit Mix makes 12 biscuits
- Arrives in a beautiful gift box, perfect for any occasion
More About What’s Included
- Southern Breakfast Sausage – A guest favorite for more than 25 years, this Southern Breakfast Sausage is comprised of select cuts of locally raised Black Duroc hogs, fresh sage from our gardens, and a hint of spice.
- Biscuit Mix – Blackberry Farm serves up what guests claim to be some of the fluffiest and most mouth-watering biscuits around. The buttery, flakey biscuits even earned a spot on the cover of Garden & Gun magazine!
- Blackberry Jam – This fresh Blackberry Jam is made with golden cane sugar, lemon juice, and local blackberries, picked from Blackberry Farm’s neighbor’s farm right up the road in Kodak, Tennessee
- Strawberry Rhubarb Jam – This Strawberry Rhubarb Jam features sweet strawberries balanced with the earthiness of rhubarb. If you are a strawberry jam lover, you have to try this! Look for chunks of real fruit in this one
- Honey – Made by local honeybees, who have been especially busy this year, our Blackberry Farm Honey reflects notes of tulip poplar, wildflowers and sourwood, giving it delicate flavors with light amber hues
- H.C. Valentine Coffee – This certified organic Mexican coffee is roasted exclusively for Blackberry Farm. With a subtle, sweet aroma, highlighted by a spicy hint of cedar and a pleasant milk chocolate finish, it’s a great way to start your morning
Pimento Cheese: Sheep’s Milk, Pimentos, Seasoning
Biscuits: Flour, Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Sausage ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate Breakfast Sausage for up to 2 weeks
- Store Biscuit Mix in a cool, dry location for up to 6 months
- Jams and honey can be stored in a cool, dry place for up to 2 years
To Serve Biscuits
- Pour contents of bag into a medium mixing bowl
- Make a well in the center and pour in 1⅔ cups of buttermilk
- Stir in buttermilk, just until it is mixed in
- Pour the dough onto a very well-floured table and pat into a rectangle, about 12" by 14"
- Spread ½ cup of very soft butter down the center on the rectangle
- Fold the sides of the dough onto the center
- Keep your hands very well dusted with flour and bring the top third and bottom third over the center
- Pat dough back into the same size rectangle and repeat the folds two more times
- After 3 complete turns, the dough will be ready to roll
- Dust surface again and roll gently to about ¾" to 1" thick
- Cut with a circular cutter
- Place biscuits on a well-buttered sheet pan, close together
- Bake at 375 F for about 12-15 minutes, or until medium brown and firm to the touch in the center.
- Blackberry Farm ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.