Ramp Meatball Recipe
This amazing gift box teaches you how to make Blackberry Farm’s world renowned Ramp Meatballs. These products are all homemade by the chef team at Blackberry Farm and make a perfect Southern gift box.
Blackberry Farm has produced multiple ACS award winning cheeses in addition to Good Food Award winning pickles, pantry items, cheeses, cured meats and beer. Blackberry Farm has also received accolades amongst such publications as Andrew Harper’s Hideaway Report, James Beard Foundation Awards, Southern Living South’s Best, Wine Spectator, Condé Nast Traveler, and Lux Hotel and Spa Awards, and Fathom Travel Awards.
This package includes:
- Ramp Meatball Recipe
- Ramp Pesto, 7.75 oz.
- J&S BBQ Sauce, 16 oz.
- Tomato Jam, 7.75 oz.
- Wooden Spoon
- The package arrive in a beautiful branded box, perfect for a gift!
Ramp Pesto: Ramps, olive oil, pecans, Singing Brook Cheese (raw ewe’s milk aged a minimum of 120 days, salt, rennet, and starter), lemon juice, salt, and citric acid. J&S BBQ Sauce: Apple cider vinegar (apples, water), smoked onions, tomatoes, sorghum, honey, tomato paste (tomato paste, salt, spices, natural flavors, and citric acid), dijon mustard (water, vinegar, mustard seed, salt, white wine, fruit pectin, citric acid, tartaric acid, sugar, and spice), hot sauce (cayenne peppers, vinegar, water, salt, garlic powder), red pepper flakes, coriander, garlic, celery seed, salt, and pepper. Tomato Jam: Tomatoes, cane sugar, apple cider vinegar, and salt.
Instructions / Storage
- This package arrives ready to enjoy!
- Place products in pantry until opened. Once opened, store in the refrigerator and enjoy for weeks to come
- Pestos, sauces and jams can be stored in pantry for up to one year unopened
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Blackberry Farm ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.