Blackberry Farm ships its famous Ramp Meatball Recipe Kit nationwide on Goldbelly! This amazing gift box teaches you how to make Blackberry Farm’s world-renowned Ramp Meatballs. These meatballs are all homemade by the chef team at Blackberry Farm and make a perfect Southern gift box.
Blackberry Farm has been offering a taste of the Smoky Mountains for more than 70 years. Established by Florida and Dave Lasier in the 1930s, Kreis and Sandy Beall took over the farm in 1976, and proprietor Mary Celeste Beall oversees the farm and six-room country inn today. The farm’s renowned culinary offerings are rooted in Foothills Cuisine®, which toes the line between refined and rugged, borrowing from both Haute Cuisine and the foods indigenous to Blackberry’s Smoky Mountain heritage. The James Beard Award-winning farm in Appalachia has produced multiple American Cheese Society-winning cheeses in addition to Good Food Award-winning pickles, pantry items, cheeses, and beer.
This package includes:
- Ramp Meatball Recipe
- Ramp Pesto, 7.75 oz.
- J&S BBQ Sauce, 16 oz.
- Tomato Jam, 7.75 oz.
- Wooden Spoon
- The package arrive in a beautiful branded box, perfect for a gift!
Ramp Pesto: Ramps, olive oil, pecans, Singing Brook Cheese (raw ewe’s milk aged a minimum of 120 days, salt, rennet, and starter), lemon juice, salt, and citric acid. J&S BBQ Sauce: Apple cider vinegar (apples, water), smoked onions, tomatoes, sorghum, honey, tomato paste (tomato paste, salt, spices, natural flavors, and citric acid), dijon mustard (water, vinegar, mustard seed, salt, white wine, fruit pectin, citric acid, tartaric acid, sugar, and spice), hot sauce (cayenne peppers, vinegar, water, salt, garlic powder), red pepper flakes, coriander, garlic, celery seed, salt, and pepper. Tomato Jam: Tomatoes, cane sugar, apple cider vinegar, and salt.
Instructions / Storage
- This package arrives ready to enjoy!
- Place products in pantry until opened. Once opened, store in the refrigerator and enjoy for weeks to come
- Pestos, sauces and jams can be stored in pantry for up to one year unopened
- Blackberry Farm ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.