Blackberry Farm ships its famous pimento cheese and biscuits nationwide on Goldbelly! Blackberry Farm serves up what guests claim to be some of the fluffiest and most mouth-watering biscuits around. This Biscuit Mix makes it easy to reproduce your favorite Blackberry Farm biscuits at home. Create your own Blackberry Farm culinary magic with two packs of Blackberry Farm’s signature aged cheddar pimento cheese and a bag of their buttermilk biscuit Mix. The buttery, flakey biscuits even earned a spot on the cover of Garden & Gun magazine!
Blackberry Farm has been offering a taste of the Smoky Mountains for more than 70 years. Established by Florida and Dave Lasier in the 1930s, Kreis and Sandy Beall took over the farm in 1976, and proprietor Mary Celeste Beall oversees the farm and six-room country inn today. The farm’s renowned culinary offerings are rooted in Foothills Cuisine®, which toes the line between refined and rugged, borrowing from both Haute Cuisine and the foods indigenous to Blackberry’s Smoky Mountain heritage. The James Beard Award-winning farm in Appalachia has produced multiple American Cheese Society-winning cheeses in addition to Good Food Award-winning pickles, pantry items, cheeses, and beer.
This package serves 12 people and includes:
- 2 containers aged cheddar pimento cheese, 6 oz. each
- 1 Buttermilk Biscuit Mix, 21 oz.
- The Buttermilk Biscuit Mix makes 12 biscuits
- Arrived in a beautiful gift box, perfect for any occasion
Pimento Cheese: Sheep’s Milk, Pimentos, Seasoning
Biscuits: Flour, Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Pimento Cheese Pack ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate Sheep’s Milk Pimento for up to 45 days
- Store Biscuit Mix in a cool, dry location for up to 6 months.
- Pour contents of bag into a medium mixing bowl
- Make a well in the center and pour in 1⅔ cups of buttermilk
- Stir in buttermilk, just until it is mixed in
- Pour the dough onto a very well-floured table and pat into a rectangle, about 12" by 14"
- Spread ½ cup of very soft butter down the center on the rectangle
- Fold the sides of the dough onto the center
- Keep your hands very well dusted with flour and bring the top third and bottom third over the center
- Pat dough back into the same size rectangle and repeat the folds two more times
- After 3 complete turns, the dough will be ready to roll
- Dust surface again and roll gently to about ¾" to 1" thick
- Cut with a circular cutter
- Place biscuits on a well-buttered sheet pan, close together
- Bake at 375 F for about 12-15 minutes, or until medium brown and firm to the touch in the center.
- Blackberry Farm ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.