These pickles as nothing like what you’ll find in a supermarket. These jars are filled with the history, taste, and seasons of Blackberry Farm. From the ramps of spring to the okra of autumn, you can savor the grate culinary epic that is life on a farm. These products are all homemade by the chef team at Blackberry Farm and make a perfect Southern gift box.
Blackberry Farm has produced multiple ACS award winning cheeses in addition to Good Food Award winning pickles, pantry items, cheeses, cured meats and beer. Blackberry Farm has also received accolades amongst such publications as Andrew Harper’s Hideaway Report, James Beard Foundation Awards, Southern Living South’s Best, Wine Spectator, Condé Nast Traveler, and Lux Hotel and Spa Awards, and Fathom Travel Awards.
This package includes:
- Pickled Ramps, 7.75 oz.
- Tennessee Chow Chow, 16 oz.
- Tomato Brined Okra, 16 oz.
- Bread & Butter Pickles, 16 oz.
- The package arrive in a beautiful branded box, perfect for a gift!
Pickled Ramps: Ramp bulbs, distilled white vinegar, water, sea salt, mustard seed, dill seed, and pepper flake. Tennessee Chow Chow: Cabbage, red & green peppers, can sugar, apple cider vinegar, yellow squash, zucchini, onion, rice wine vinegar, mustard seed, salt, celery seed, mustard powder, ground ginger, turmeric. Pickled Okra: Okra, distilled white vinegar, water, salt, garlic, peppers, and spice. Bread & Butter Pickles: Cucumbers, distilled white vinegar, cane sugar, onions, salt, mustard seed, celery seed, and tumeric.
Instructions / Storage
- This package arrives ready to enjoy!
- Place products in pantry until opened.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator and enjoy for weeks to come.
- Pickled products, jams and vinegars can be stored in pantry for up to one year unopened.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Blackberry Farm ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.