Blackberry Farm ships its famous pickled treats nationwide on Goldbelly! These pickles as nothing like what you’ll find in a supermarket. These jars are filled with the history, taste, and seasons of Blackberry Farm. From the ramps of spring to the okra of autumn, you can savor the great culinary epic that is life on a farm. These pickled products are all homemade by the chef team at Blackberry Farm and make a perfect Southern gift box.
Blackberry Farm has been offering a taste of the Smoky Mountains for more than 70 years. Established by Florida and Dave Lasier in the 1930s, Kreis and Sandy Beall took over the farm in 1976, and proprietor Mary Celeste Beall oversees the farm and six-room country inn today. The farm’s renowned culinary offerings are rooted in Foothills Cuisine®, which toes the line between refined and rugged, borrowing from both Haute Cuisine and the foods indigenous to Blackberry’s Smoky Mountain heritage. The James Beard Award-winning farm in Appalachia has produced multiple American Cheese Society-winning cheeses in addition to Good Food Award-winning pickles, pantry items, cheeses, and beer.
This package includes:
- Pickled Ramps, 7.75 oz.
- Tennessee Chow Chow, 16 oz.
- Tomato Brined Okra, 16 oz.
- Bread & Butter Pickles, 16 oz.
- The package arrive in a beautiful branded box, perfect for a gift!
Pickled Ramps: Ramp bulbs, distilled white vinegar, water, sea salt, mustard seed, dill seed, and pepper flake. Tennessee Chow Chow: Cabbage, red & green peppers, can sugar, apple cider vinegar, yellow squash, zucchini, onion, rice wine vinegar, mustard seed, salt, celery seed, mustard powder, ground ginger, turmeric. Pickled Okra: Okra, distilled white vinegar, water, salt, garlic, peppers, and spice. Bread & Butter Pickles: Cucumbers, distilled white vinegar, cane sugar, onions, salt, mustard seed, celery seed, and tumeric.
Instructions / Storage
- This package arrives ready to enjoy!
- Place products in pantry until opened.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator and enjoy for weeks to come.
- Pickled products, jams and vinegars can be stored in pantry for up to one year unopened.
- Blackberry Farm ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.