Sometimes the best gift is Nothin’ But Nuts. From BBQ Pecans, to Black Walnut Honey Butter, this gift leaves nuthin’ behind. These products are all homemade by the chef team at Blackberry Farm and make a perfect Southern gift box.
Blackberry Farm has been offering a taste of the Smoky Mountains for more than 70 years. Established by Florida and Dave Lasier in the 1930s, Kreis and Sandy Beall took over the farm in 1976, and proprietor Mary Celeste Beall oversees the farm and six-room country inn today. The farm’s renowned culinary offerings are rooted in Foothills Cuisine®, which toes the line between refined and rugged, borrowing from both Haute Cuisine and the foods indigenous to Blackberry’s Smoky Mountain heritage. The James Beard Award-winning farm in Appalachia has produced multiple American Cheese Society-winning cheeses in addition to Good Food Award-winning pickles, pantry items, cheeses, and beer.
This package includes:
- Black Pepper Citrus Nuts, 10 oz.
- BBQ Pecans, 1 lb.
- Grain & Nut, 1 lb.
- Black Walnut Honey Butter, 7.75 oz.
- Pecan Sorghum Butter, 7.75 oz.
- Honeyed Black Walnuts, 7.75 oz.
- Peanut Butter, 16 oz.
- The package arrive in a beautiful branded box, perfect for a gift!
Citrus and Black Pepper Mixed Nuts: Almonds, pecans, walnuts, honey , orange juice, grape seed oil, powdered sugar, black pepper, salt, orange zest, and citric acid. Smoked BBQ Pecans: Smoked pecans, salt, brown sugar, Old Bay® (celery, salt (salt, celery seed), spices, (red pepper, black pepper, paprika)), chili powder, dried thyme, and onion powder. Grain & Nut: Rolled oats, pecans, cashews, almonds, coconut, cane sugar, butter, apple cider, sesame seeds, pine nuts, honey, and oranges (juice and zest). Black Walnut Honey Butter: Black walnuts, honey, flax seed, and sea salt. Pecan Sorghum Butter: Pecans, sorghum, and sea salt. Honeyed Black Walnuts: Roasted black walnuts, honey, and sea salt. Peanut Butter: Peanuts and Salt.
Instructions / Storage
- This package arrives ready to enjoy!
- Store in pantry until opened. Once opened, replace lid on nut butters and store nut mixes in an airtight container to enjoy for weeks to come
- Nut mixes can be stored in the pantry for up to 6 months unopened
- Nut butters can be stored in the pantry for up to one year unopened
- Blackberry Farm ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.