Blackberry Farm ships its famous cornbread nationwide on Goldbelly! This amazing cornbread gift box includes all the fixin’s you need to make a delicious Cornbread spread! The Cornbread Fixins Gift Box also includes Chow Chow, a relish of local vegetables, including cabbage, peppers, onions, and anything fresh in the Farm’s garden at the time of preparation, Pepper Chutney, bold and vibrant perfect for perking up dishes with a bit of heat and spic, and Bacon Jam, made from house-cured bacon and the finest Tennessee whiskey, These products are all homemade by the chef team at Blackberry Farm and make a perfect Southern gift box.
Blackberry Farm has been offering a taste of the Smoky Mountains for decades. The farm and six-room country inn, today overseen by proprietor Mary Celeste Beall, serves food rooted in Foothills Cuisine®, which toes the line between refined and rugged, borrowing from both Haute Cuisine and the foods indigenous to Blackberry’s Smoky Mountain heritage. The James Beard Award-winning farm in Appalachia has produced multiple American Cheese Society award-winning cheeses and Good Food Award-winning pickles, pantry items, cheeses, and beer.
This package includes:
- 2 Cornbread Mixes, 1 lb.
- Heritage bred Black Duroc Lard, 24 oz.
- Chow Chow, 16 oz.
- Bread & Butter Pickles, 16 oz.
- Sauerkraut, 16 oz.
- Pimento Cheese, 16 oz.
- Wood Cheese Spreader
- Pepper Chutney, 7.75 oz.
- Bacon Jam, 7.75 oz.
- The package arrive in a beautiful branded box, perfect for a gift!
Cornbread Mix – Stone-Ground Corn Meal, Baking Powder (Cornstarch, Bicarbonate Of Soda, Sodium Aluminum Sulfate, Calcium Acid Phosphate), Sea Salt, Baking Soda
Lard – Pure Rendered Pork Fat
Tennessee Chow Chow – Cabbage, Red & Green Peppers, Cane Sugar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Yellow Squash, Zucchini, Onion, Rice Wine Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, Celery Seed, Mustard Powder, Ground Ginger, Turmeric
Bread & Butter Pickles – Cucumbers, Distilled White Vinegar, Cane Sugar, Onions, Salt, Mustard Seed, Celery Seed, Turmeric
Appalachian Sauerkraut – Cabbage, Salt
Pimento Cheese – Aged Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Chow’s Milk, Culture, Rennet, Salt, Annatto), Mayonnaise (Water, Soybean Oil, Vinegar, Whole Eggs, Food Starch-modified, Sugar, Salt, Egg Yolks, Lemon Juice, Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Disodium, Edta, Xanthan Gum, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Beta-carotene), Roasted Red Pepper, Apple Cider Vinegar, Red Hot Sauce (Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Vinegar, Water, Salt, And Garlic Powder), Dijon Mustard (Water, Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, White Wine, Fruit Pectin, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Sugar, And Spice), Garlic, Cracked Black Pepper, Kosher Salt
Pepper Chutney – Peppers, Tomatoes, Sherry Vinegar, Apples, Honey, Olive Oil, Paprika, Lemon Juice, Salt
Bacon Jam – Bacon (Pork, Salt, Brown Sugar, And Spices), Onion, Brown Sugar, Coffee (Water, And Roasted Coffee Beans), Sherry Vinegar, Tennessee Whiskey, Soy Lecithin, Garlic, Dijon Mustard (Water, Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, White Wine, Fruit Pectin, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Sugar, And Spice), Salt
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Remove Pimento Cheese from the insulated container and place in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
- Place all other products in pantry until opened. Once opened, store in the refrigerator and enjoy for weeks to come
- Dry mixes can be stored in pantry for up to 6 months unopened
- Lard, pickled, and preserved items can be stored in the pantry for up to one year unopened.
- Blackberry Farm ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.