Blackberry Farm Bacon Collection
You have not tasted bacon until you have tasted Blackberry Farm’s Bacon. These products are all homemade by the chef team at Blackberry Farm and make a perfect Southern gift box.
Blackberry Farm has produced multiple ACS award winning cheeses in addition to Good Food Award winning pickles, pantry items, cheeses, cured meats and beer. Blackberry Farm has also received accolades amongst such publications as Andrew Harper’s Hideaway Report, James Beard Foundation Awards, Southern Living South’s Best, Wine Spectator, Condé Nast Traveler, and Lux Hotel and Spa Awards, and Fathom Travel Awards.
This package includes:
- Bacon Jam, 7.5 oz.
- Guanciale, sliced, 8 oz.
- Guanciale, whole, 1 lb.
- Blackberry Farm Bacon, 1 lb.
- The package arrives in a beautiful branded box, perfect for a gift!
Bacon Jam: Bacon (pork, salt, brown sugar, and spices), onion, brown sugar, coffee (water, and roasted coffee beans), sherry vinegar, Tennessee whiskey, soy lecithin, garlic, Dijon mustard (water, vinegar, mustard seed, salt, white wine, fruit pectin, citric acid, tartaric acid, sugar, and spice), and salt. Guanciale: Pork, salt, sugar, spices, and celery powder. Bacon: Pork, salt, and brown sugar.
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Remove meats from insulated container and place in the refrigerator.
- Place Bacon Jam in pantry until opened. Once opened, store in the refrigerator and enjoy for weeks to come.
- Jams can be stored in pantry for up to one year unopened.
- Sliced Guanciale can be stored in refrigerator for up to 4 weeks unopened.
- Bacon can be stored in refrigerator for up to 5 weeks unopened.
- Whole Guanciale can be stored in refrigerator for up to 7 weeks unopened.
- Blackberry Farm ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.