Appalachian Spring Pack
From the first ramps that herald spring to sweet red strawberries that give us hope for warmer days, Blackberry Farm’s Appalachian Spring box is a season, a place, and a feeling all tied into one perfect gift . These products are all homemade by the chef team at Blackberry Farm and make a perfect Southern gift box.
Blackberry Farm has produced multiple ACS award winning cheeses in addition to Good Food Award winning pickles, pantry items, cheeses, cured meats and beer. Blackberry Farm has also received accolades amongst such publications as Andrew Harper’s Hideaway Report, James Beard Foundation Awards, Southern Living South’s Best, Wine Spectator, Condé Nast Traveler, and Lux Hotel and Spa Awards, and Fathom Travel Awards.
This package includes:
- Pickled Ramps, 7.75 oz.
- Strawberry Rhubarb Jam,12 oz.
- Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar, 5 oz.
- Purple Pickled Cabbage, 12 oz.
- The package arrive in a beautiful branded box, perfect for a gift!
Pickled Ramps: Ramp bulbs, distilled white vinegar, water, sea salt, mustard seed, dill seed, and pepper flake. Strawberry Rhubarb Jam: Strawberries, cane sugar, rhubarb, and lemon juice. Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar: Balsamic vinegar and strawberries. Pickled Purple Pickled Cabbage: Red cabbage, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, mustard seeds, and salt.
Instructions / Storage
- This package arrives ready to enjoy!
- Place products in pantry until opened.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator and enjoy for weeks to come.
- Pickled products, jams and vinegars can be stored in pantry for up to one year unopened.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Blackberry Farm ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.