Each and every honey tastes different. They are the reflection of the land on which their bees work day in and out. The bees of Blackberry Farm roam all 4,500 acres pollinating the beautiful nature the smokey mountains have to offer. Take this chance to share a taste of Blackberry Farm. These products are all homemade by the chef team at Blackberry Farm and make a perfect Southern gift box.
Blackberry Farm has been offering a taste of the Smoky Mountains for decades. The farm and six-room country inn, today overseen by proprietor Mary Celeste Beall, serves food rooted in Foothills Cuisine®, which toes the line between refined and rugged, borrowing from both Haute Cuisine and the foods indigenous to Blackberry’s Smoky Mountain heritage. The James Beard Award-winning farm in Appalachia has produced multiple American Cheese Society award-winning cheeses and Good Food Award-winning pickles, pantry items, cheeses, and beer.
This package includes:
- Honey, 10.5 oz.
- Black Walnut Honey Butter, 7.75 oz.
- Honeyed Black Walnuts, 7.75 oz.
- 1 Honey Dipper
- The package arrive in a beautiful branded box, perfect for a gift!
Honey: Pure Mountain Wildflower Honey. Black Walnut Honey Butter: Black walnuts, honey, flax seed, and sea salt. Honeyed Black Walnuts: Roasted black walnuts, honey, and sea salt.
Instructions / Storage
- This package arrives ready to enjoy!
- Store in pantry until opened. Once opened, replace lid and return to pantry to enjoy for weeks to come
- Honey, nut butters, and honeyed products can be stored in pantry for up to one year unopened
- Blackberry Farm ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.