All About Honey
Each and every honey tastes different. They are the reflection of the land on which their bees work day in and out. The bees of Blackberry Farm roam all 4,500 acres pollinating the beautiful nature the smokey mountains have to offer. Take this chance to share a taste of Blackberry Farm. These products are all homemade by the chef team at Blackberry Farm and make a perfect Southern gift box.
Blackberry Farm has produced multiple ACS award winning cheeses in addition to Good Food Award winning pickles, pantry items, cheeses, cured meats and beer. Blackberry Farm has also received accolades amongst such publications as Andrew Harper’s Hideaway Report, James Beard Foundation Awards, Southern Living South’s Best, Wine Spectator, Condé Nast Traveler, and Lux Hotel and Spa Awards, and Fathom Travel Awards.
This package includes:
- Honey, 10.5 oz.
- Black Walnut Honey Butter, 7.75 oz.
- Honeyed Black Walnuts, 7.75 oz.
- 1 Honey Dipper
- The package arrive in a beautiful branded box, perfect for a gift!
Honey: Pure Mountain Wildflower Honey. Black Walnut Honey Butter: Black walnuts, honey, flax seed, and sea salt. Honeyed Black Walnuts: Roasted black walnuts, honey, and sea salt.
Instructions / Storage
- This package arrives ready to enjoy!
- Store in pantry until opened. Once opened, replace lid and return to pantry to enjoy for weeks to come
- Honey, nut butters, and honeyed products can be stored in pantry for up to one year unopened
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Blackberry Farm ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.