Two Dozen Black Seed Bagels
Using methods steeped in time-honored tradition, each Black Seed bagel is hand-rolled, boiled in honey water and cooked in a wood fired oven just long enough to achieve perfection in crispness, density, and deliciousness. The end result is a chewy, slightly sweet bagel with a crisp and smoky crust on the outside that has you questioning everything you thought you knew about this modest ring of dough.
Choose your favorite from Black Seed’s delicious flavor offerings.
Choose 2 Dozen of your favorite Montreal Style Bagels from the below flavors:
- Poppy Seed
- Sesame Seed
- Assorted (a mix of the above)
Instructions / Storage
Bagels are made fresh-to-order and picked up for immediate shipment. Since they are baked in a wood oven, they generally have a harder exterior than most bagels. Upon arrival, you may open the box and serve them immediately or store them in the freezer to preserve them for up to six months.
Cream cheese is made-to-order. Although each box is tightly packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please refrigerate.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Black Seed Bagels ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.