Everyone knows the best lobster comes from Maine! These hand-selected Maine lobsters come straight from the icy waters of Downeast Maine to your doorstep. Fresh, mussels and creamy clam chowder complete a meal that’ll transport you to a seaside picnic table.
Every morning, the lobstermen and women of Maine brave the salty surf of the coast in search of the finest lobster. They have no idea where their journey will take them or what their bounty may be. However, they take extraordinary pride in being a part of your next culinary adventure, just as their ancestors did for generations before them. For the past 10 years, Black Point Seafood has been on a mission to help everyone taste a piece of these seafaring journeys by delivering the finest lobster and seafood Maine has to offer.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 4 Live Maine Lobsters (1.1 – 1.2 lbs. each)
- 4 lbs. Maine Mussels
- 1 qt Maine Clam Chowder GF
Wild-caught North Atlantic Lobster, Mussels, Clams
Instructions / Storage
- Lobster Dinner ships with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- In order to boil your lobster, you will need a large pot with a lid
- Pour enough water in the pot to cover the lobster completely
- Add 2 tablespoons of sea salt for every 2 liters (4 pints) of water
- Bring the water to a rolling boil
- Cover the pot and once the water has started to boil again, start timing
- Boil the lobster for 10 minutes for the first 1-lb of weight and then 3 more minutes for each extra pound
- Once cooked, drain the lobster immediately and serve hot with some melted butter on the side for dipping
Mussles – Suggested Recipe
- 3 cups of chicken stock
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- 1 cup of chopped scallions
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring chicken stock and white wine to a simmer (use large saucepan)
- Add butter
- Add Mussels once butter has melted
- Once Mussels begin to open, add scallions
- Cover for one minute
- Be sure to get a baguette for dipping into the broth!
- Keep frozen until ready to use
- Bring 2 Quarts of water to a boil, drop 1 pouch in boiling water
- Boil for 5 to 6 minutes
- Carefully remove with tongs
- Black Point Seafood ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.