Black Point Seafood ships its legendary seafood nationwide on Goldbelly! Everyone knows the best lobster comes from Maine! These hand-selected Maine lobsters come straight from the icy waters of Downeast Maine to your doorstep. Fresh mussels and creamy clam chowder complete a seafood meal that’ll transport you to a seaside picnic table.
Since 2019, Mark Murrell’s Black Point Seafood in South Portland, Maine, has been on a mission to help everyone taste a piece of the company’s seafaring journeys in Casco Bay, Maine. Black Point Seafood delivers the finest lobster and seafood Maine has to offer from the dock to your doorstep. Black Point Seafood conducts sustainable and eco-friendly practices, but their products are one-of-a-kind like their Gigantic Lobster Claws, which can weigh over a pound each!
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 4 Live Maine Lobsters (1.1 – 1.2 lbs. each)
- 4 lbs. Maine Mussels
- 1 qt Maine Clam Chowder GF
Wild-caught North Atlantic Lobster, Mussels, Clams
Instructions / Storage
- Lobster Dinner ships with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- In order to boil your lobster, you will need a large pot with a lid
- Pour enough water in the pot to cover the lobster completely
- Add 2 tablespoons of sea salt for every 2 liters (4 pints) of water
- Bring the water to a rolling boil
- Cover the pot and once the water has started to boil again, start timing
- Boil the lobster for 10 minutes for the first 1-lb of weight and then 3 more minutes for each extra pound
- Once cooked, drain the lobster immediately and serve hot with some melted butter on the side for dipping
Mussles – Suggested Recipe
- 3 cups of chicken stock
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- 1 cup of chopped scallions
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring chicken stock and white wine to a simmer (use large saucepan)
- Add butter
- Add Mussels once butter has melted
- Once Mussels begin to open, add scallions
- Cover for one minute
- Be sure to get a baguette for dipping into the broth!
- Keep frozen until ready to use
- Bring 2 Quarts of water to a boil, drop 1 pouch in boiling water
- Boil for 5 to 6 minutes
- Carefully remove with tongs
- Black Point Seafood ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.