Put a new spin on surf and turf with this Maine Lobster Tail and Beef Wellington Dinner. Start with classic Maine clam chowder and crab cakes. Then it’s on to the main course: classic beef Wellington enrobed in mushroom duxelles made with parmesan cheese, white wine, cream and shallots, and a light, flaky puff pastry, plus wild-caught Maine lobster tails. This dinner is perfect for sharing and delightful with your favorite wine.
Every morning, the lobstermen and women of Maine brave the salty surf of the coast in search of the finest lobster. They have no idea where their journey will take them or what their bounty may be. However, they take extraordinary pride in being a part of your next culinary adventure, just as their ancestors did for generations before them. For the past 10 years, Black Point Seafood has been on a mission to help everyone taste a piece of these seafaring journeys by delivering the finest lobster and seafood Maine has to offer.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 4 Maine Lobster Tails (4-5 oz. each)
- 4 Classic Beef Wellingtons (9 oz. each)
- 4 Maine Crab Cakes
- 1 qt Maine Clam Chowder GF
Wild-caught North Atlantic Lobster, Crab, Beef, Gluten, Clams
Instructions / Storage
- Maine Dinner ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Be sure to allow your lobster claw to fully thaw. 24 hours in the fridge, or run under cold water for 30 – 45 mins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Using a sharp, heavy chef’s knife, allow the lobster meat to sit on top of its shell by cutting all but a small amount of the meat out of the shell, lifting it up, and placing it on top. Be careful not to cut the shell the entire length
- To do this, leave the tail flap and one inch above the shell intact. You and your dinner guests will appreciate this presentation!
- Separate all of the meat from the shell, except for the intact area at the tail
- Close the shell under the meat, allowing the meat to rest on top of it
- Season the tail any way you like it. You can use butter or olive oil, or even lemon and dill
- Cook the lobster tails 1 ½ minutes for every ounce of meat
- Serve immediately with warm olive oil or warm butter with lemon, or eat plain!
- Melt a small amount of butter in a saute pan on medium-high.
- Place frozen crab cake in pan, sear on first side then flip and sear on the other side.
- Place in 400 degree oven until center is hot (about 10-15 minutes).
- Serve with your favorite sauce.
- Keep frozen until ready to use
- Bring 2 Quarts of water to a boil, drop 1 pouch in boiling water
- Boil for 5 to 6 minutes
- Carefully remove with tongs
- Black Point Seafood ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.