Black Point Seafood ships its legendary seafood nationwide on Goldbelly! This Maine Lobster Roll Kit uses lobster meat exclusively harvested by the local fishermen who work in Casco Bay, Maine, and expertly hand-picked, this lobster meat is harvested, delivered on the dock, and immediately packaged to ship directly to your door.
Since 2019, Mark Murrell’s Black Point Seafood in South Portland, Maine, has been on a mission to help everyone taste a piece of the company’s seafaring journeys in Casco Bay, Maine. Black Point Seafood delivers the finest lobster and seafood Maine has to offer from the dock to your doorstep. Black Point Seafood conducts sustainable and eco-friendly practices, but their products are one-of-a-kind like their Gigantic Lobster Claws, which can weigh over a pound each!
This package serves 12 people and includes:
- 2 lbs. Claw and Knuckle Lobster Meat
- 12 New England-style Split-top Rolls
- Secret Spice Blend
- Wild-caught North Atlantic Lobster
- Lobster meat precooked, flash-frozen, and ready to eat for your convenience
- Chips & Mayo not included
Wild-caught North Atlantic Lobster
Instructions / Storage
- Lobster Kit ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival freeze lobster claws or place them in the refrigerator
- Lobster Meat may be kept frozen for up to 1 month
- Thawed Lobster Meat should be enjoyed within 2 days
- Be sure to allow your lobster meat to fully thaw. 24 hours in the fridge, or run under cold water for 30 – 45 mins
- Assemble your lobster rolls and enjoy!
- Black Point Seafood ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.