Black Point Seafood ships its legendary seafood nationwide on Goldbelly! Here at Goldbelly HQ, we thought we had seen it all, that was until we were introduced to Black Point Seafood’s larger-than-life Gigantic Lobster Claws. These wild-caught North Atlantic Lobster Claws are likely as big (if not bigger) than your hand and weigh approximately 1 pound each!
Since 2019, Mark Murrell’s Black Point Seafood in South Portland, Maine, has been on a mission to help everyone taste a piece of the company’s seafaring journeys in Casco Bay, Maine. Black Point Seafood delivers the finest lobster and seafood Maine has to offer from the dock to your doorstep. Black Point Seafood conducts sustainable and eco-friendly practices, but their products are one-of-a-kind like their Gigantic Lobster Claws, which can weigh over a pound each!
This package includes 4 Gigantic Lobster Claws
- Each claw weighs .9 lb. – 1.2 lbs. each
- Wild-caught North Atlantic Lobster
Note: Lobsters by nature have 2 size claws; a crusher claw (bulky) and a pincher claw (much longer and thinner). When you receive your order, you will have a mix of both. Black Point Seafood makes sure you receive the amount of net weight you ordered.
Wild-caught North Atlantic Lobster
Instructions / Storage
- Lobster Claws ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival freeze lobster claws or place them in the refrigerator
- Lobster Claws may be kept frozen for up to 1 month
- Thawed Lobster Clams should be enjoyed within 1 day
- Be sure to allow your lobster claw to fully thaw. 24 hours in the fridge, or run under cold water for 30 – 45 mins
- Using a deep pot, bring water to a boil
- Boil for 12 mins for 1 lb. Add 3 minutes for every extra pound.
- When you drop the lobster claw in the boiling water, do not start your timer until the water is fully boiling again
- Use tongs to take the claw out of the boiling water and set aside
- Allow to cool before cracking
- Black Point Seafood ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.