Here at Goldbelly HQ we thought we had seen it all, that was until we were introduced to Black Point Seafood’s larger-than-life Gigantic Lobster Claws. These Wild-caught North Atlantic Lobster Claws are likely as big (if not bigger) than your hand and weigh approximately 1 lb each!
Every morning, the lobstermen and women of Maine brave the salty surf of the coast in search of the finest lobster. They have no idea where their journey will take them or what their bounty may be. However, they take extraordinary pride in being a part of your next culinary adventure, just as their ancestors did for generations before them. For the past 10 years, Black Point Seafood has been on a mission to help everyone taste a piece of these seafaring journeys by delivering the finest lobster and seafood Maine has to offer.
This package includes 4 Gigantic Lobster Claws
- Each claw weighs .9 lb. – 1.2 lbs. each
- Wild-caught North Atlantic Lobster
Note: Lobsters by nature have 2 size claws; a crusher claw (bulky) and a pincher claw (much longer and thinner). When you receive your order, you will have a mix of both. Black Point Seafood makes sure you receive the amount of net weight you ordered.
Wild-caught North Atlantic Lobster
Instructions / Storage
- Lobster Claws ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival freeze lobster claws or place them in the refrigerator
- Lobster Claws may be kept frozen for up to 1 month
- Thawed Lobster Clams should be enjoyed within 1 day
- Be sure to allow your lobster claw to fully thaw. 24 hours in the fridge, or run under cold water for 30 – 45 mins
- Using a deep pot, bring water to a boil
- Boil for 12 mins for 1 lb. Add 3 minutes for every extra pound.
- When you drop the lobster claw in the boiling water, do not start your timer until the water is fully boiling again
- Use tongs to take the claw out of the boiling water and set aside
- Allow to cool before cracking
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Black Point Seafood ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.