Black Point Seafood ships its legendary seafood nationwide on Goldbelly! Each order includes a combination of claw, knuckle, and leg meat, ideal for dipping in hot butter or added to an entree recipe.
Since 2019, Mark Murrell’s Black Point Seafood in South Portland, Maine, has been on a mission to help everyone taste a piece of the company’s seafaring journeys in Casco Bay, Maine. Black Point Seafood delivers the finest lobster and seafood Maine has to offer from the dock to your doorstep. Black Point Seafood conducts sustainable and eco-friendly practices, but their products are one-of-a-kind like their Gigantic Lobster Claws, which can weigh over a pound each!
This package includes 2 lbs. of Lobster Meat
- Wild-caught North Atlantic Lobster
- Combination of claw, knuckle, and leg meat
- Precooked, and ready to eat for your convenience
Wild-caught North Atlantic Lobster
Instructions / Storage
- Lobster Meat ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival freeze lobster claws or place them in the refrigerator
- Lobster Meat may be kept frozen for up to 2-3 months
- Thawed Lobster Meat should be enjoyed within 2 days
- Be sure to allow your lobster meat to fully thaw. 24 hours in the fridge, or run under cold water for 30 – 45 mins
- Incorporate into your favorite lobster recipe and enjoy!
- Black Point Seafood ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.