Harvested by the local fishermen who work in Casco Bay, Maine, and expertly hand-picked, this lobster meat is harvested, delivered on the dock, and immediately packaged to ship directly to your door. Each order includes a combination of claw, knuckle, and leg meat, ideal for dipping in hot butter or added to an entree recipe.
Every morning, the lobstermen and women of Maine brave the salty surf of the coast in search of the finest lobster. They have no idea where their journey will take them or what their bounty may be. However, they take extraordinary pride in being a part of your next culinary adventure, just as their ancestors did for generations before them. For the past 10 years, Black Point Seafood has been on a mission to help everyone taste a piece of these seafaring journeys by delivering the finest lobster and seafood Maine has to offer.
This package includes 2 lbs. of Lobster Meat
- Wild-caught North Atlantic Lobster
- Combination of claw, knuckle, and leg meat
- Precooked, and ready to eat for your convenience
Wild-caught North Atlantic Lobster
Instructions / Storage
- Lobster Meat ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival freeze lobster claws or place them in the refrigerator
- Lobster Meat may be kept frozen for up to 1 month
- Thawed Lobster Meat should be enjoyed within 2 days
- Be sure to allow your lobster meat to fully thaw. 24 hours in the fridge, or run under cold water for 30 – 45 mins
- Incorporate into your favorite lobster recipe and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Black Point Seafood ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.