There’s nothing like the sweet, ocean-fresh flavor of Maine lobster. Steamed, grilled, broiled, dipped in melted butter—the choice is yours. No matter what you choose, it’s sure to make a statement.
Every morning, the lobstermen and women of Maine brave the salty surf of the coast in search of the finest lobster. They have no idea where their journey will take them or what their bounty may be. However, they take extraordinary pride in being a part of your next culinary adventure, just as their ancestors did for generations before them. For the past 10 years, Black Point Seafood has been on a mission to help everyone taste a piece of these seafaring journeys by delivering the finest lobster and seafood Maine has to offer.
This package includes 6 Live Maine Lobsters
- Each lobster weighs approximately 1.5 lbs.
- Wild-caught in Maine
- Sustainably sourced
- Hand-selected daily
Instructions / Storage
- Lobster Dinner ships with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- In order to boil your lobster, you will need a large pot with a lid
- Pour enough water in the pot to cover the lobster completely
- Add 2 tablespoons of sea salt for every 2 liters (4 pints) of water
- Bring the water to a rolling boil
- Cover the pot and once the water has started to boil again, start timing
- Boil the lobster for 10 minutes for the first 1-lb of weight and then 3 more minutes for each extra pound
- Once cooked, drain the lobster immediately and serve hot with some melted butter on the side for dipping
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Black Point Seafood ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.