Black Point Seafood ships its legendary seafood nationwide on Goldbelly! There’s nothing like the sweet, ocean-fresh flavor of Maine lobster. Steamed, grilled, broiled, dipped in melted butter—the choice is yours. No matter what you choose, these Maine lobsters are sure to make a statement.
Since 2019, Mark Murrell’s Black Point Seafood in South Portland, Maine, has been on a mission to help everyone taste a piece of the company’s seafaring journeys in Casco Bay, Maine. Black Point Seafood delivers the finest lobster and seafood Maine has to offer from the dock to your doorstep. Black Point Seafood conducts sustainable and eco-friendly practices, but their products are one-of-a-kind like their Gigantic Lobster Claws, which can weigh over a pound each!
This package includes 6 Live Maine Lobsters
- Each lobster weighs approximately 1.5 lbs.
- Wild-caught in Maine
- Sustainably sourced
- Hand-selected daily
Instructions / Storage
- Lobster Dinner ships with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- In order to boil your lobster, you will need a large pot with a lid
- Pour enough water in the pot to cover the lobster completely
- Add 2 tablespoons of sea salt for every 2 liters (4 pints) of water
- Bring the water to a rolling boil
- Cover the pot and once the water has started to boil again, start timing
- Boil the lobster for 10 minutes for the first 1-lb of weight and then 3 more minutes for each extra pound
- Once cooked, drain the lobster immediately and serve hot with some melted butter on the side for dipping
- Black Point Seafood ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.