When we say these cookies are GIANT we mean it – each one is 6 oz. – just shy of half a pound! These cookies are crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, and are meant for sharing with all your friends (or for weight lifting…) Big.Fat.Cookie is a name well earned.
If a cookie is made with oatmeal – does that make it a breakfast food? Sure – let’s go with that. Eat these cookies any time of day. Warm them up or let them sit out for a bit for a lovey biscotti effect. They’re perfection anyway.
This package includes 4, 8, or 12 GIANT Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Each cookie weighs 6 oz. – almost 1/2 a pound!
- Cookies measure, 3.5” x 1.5" each
- One cookie serves 1-2 people
whole oats, raisins, vanilla extract, wheat flour, white & brown sugar, butter, milk, eggs, salt, baking soda
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Cookies have a shelf life of 10 days, after that, we suggest freezing.
- To re-heat, bring to room temperature (if frozen) re-heat on a baking sheet for 5-8 minutes- you will have a melty chocolate inside with a crispy cookie outside!
- If freezing isn’t your thing, our cookies morph into a versatile biscotti type cookie after 3 days- simply slice- leave uncovered (yes, uncovered) and dunk in your cappuccino for days to come!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- big.fat.cookie ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.