big.fat.cookie ships its famous big fat cookies nationwide on Goldbelly! When we say these cookies are GIANT we mean it — each one is 6 oz. — just shy of half a pound! These cookies are crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, and are meant for sharing with all your friends (or for weight lifting…). big.fat.cookie is a name well earned.
The Spring Forward box brings to life all those fun Spring flavors in a warm cookie. Your spring cookie collection will include the following: First Day of Spring Lemon Cookies, Reeses Spring Surprise Cookies, M&M Coconut Cookies, and our Oatmeal M&M Cookies.
As the name suggests, big.fat.cookie makes giant, 6-ounce cookies that are big, fat, crunchy, and gooey. After three decades of manufacturing costume jewelry, Linda Friend started big.fat.cookie in 1986 to bring colossal crispy-on-the-outside and soft-on-the-inside cookies to Chicago. Just like her wearable creations, Friend wanted to make inventive cookies that brought pure joy to everyone. Baked in small batches, these big fat cookies are so big that they are meant to be sliced like a pie and shared!
This package includes 4, 8, or 12 GIANT Cookies
- Each cookie weighs 6 oz. – almost 1/2 a pound!
- Cookies measure, 3.5” x 1.5" each
- One cookie serves 1-2 people
- First Day of Spring Lemon Cookie: Lemon cookie base, tart lemon glaze, fudge & sugar daisy
- Reeses Spring Surprise: Peanutbutter, Spring Sprinkles, Nutella, Reeses, nonpareil
- M&M Coconut Cookie: Triple chocolate covered with shredded coconut, caramel, fudge, slivered coconut, topped with 3 peanut M&Ms
- Oatmeal M&M Cookie: Oatmeal, semi-sweet chips, covered with M&Ms
Wheat Flour, Sugar, Butter, Milk, Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Sunflower Lecithin, Vanilla), Eggs, Salt, Leavening.
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store cookies at room temperature or in the freezer.
- Cookies last up to 10 days at room temperature.
- Cookies may be reheated if desired.
- Thaw cookies and allow to come to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place cookies on a baking sheet and bake in oven for 5-8 minutes (cookie should be gooey on the inside and crispy on the outside).
If freezing isn’t your thing, cookies morph into a versatile biscotti type cookie after 3 days – simply slice, leave uncovered (yes, uncovered), and dunk in your cappuccino for days to come!Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Big Fat Cookie ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.