big.fat.cookie ships its famous big fat cookies nationwide on Goldbelly! When we say these cookies are GIANT we mean it — each one is 6 oz. — just shy of half a pound! These cookies are crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, and are meant for sharing with all your friends (or for weight lifting…). big.fat.cookie is a name well earned.
This Nother Nuckin’ Futz GIANT Cookies Pack features 4 different cookies all made with peanuts and the best ingredients, including some very fancy peanut butter: crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, irresistible through and through.
As the name suggests, big.fat.cookie makes huge 6-ounce cookies that are big, fat, crunchy, and gooey. After a three-decade career in manufacturing costume jewelry, Linda Friend founded big.fat.cookie in Chicago in 1986. Just like her wearable creations, Friend wanted to make inventive crispy-on-the-outside and soft-on-the-inside cookies that brought pure joy to everyone. Baked in small batches, these big fat cookies are so big that they are meant to be sliced like a pie and shared!
This Nother Nuckin’ Futz package includes 4, 8, or 12 GIANT cookies
- Each cookie weighs 6 oz. – almost 1/2 a pound!
- Cookies measure, 3.5” x 1.5" each
- One cookie serves 1-2 people
- PB & J – Peanut butter dough with mini reeses and mini chocolate chips filled with raspberry preserves and topped with housemade fudge and houseman nutter butter crumbs
- Puppy Chow – Peanut butter dough topped with puppy chow mix (rice chex+PB+chocolate, duh!)
- Peanut Butter Quadruple Chocolate Chip – chocolate dough with chocolate and PB chips
- Half and Half – Half peanut butter dough, half chocolate dough with mini reeses and mini oreos
Wheat Flour, Peanut Butter, White & Brown Sugar, Butter, Milk, Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Sunflower Lecithin, Vanilla), Eggs, Salt, Baking Soda, Cocoa Powder.
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store cookies at room temperature or in the freezer.
- Cookies last up to 10 days at room temperature.
- Cookies may be reheated if desired.
- Thaw cookies and allow to come to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place cookies on a baking sheet and bake in oven for 5-8 minutes (cookie should be gooey on the inside and crispy on the outside).
If freezing isn’t your thing, cookies morph into a versatile biscotti type cookie after 3 days – simply slice, leave uncovered (yes, uncovered), and dunk in your cappuccino for days to come!Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Big Fat Cookie ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.