Big Bob Gibson Bar-B-Q ships its famous barbecue nationwide on Goldbelly! This World Championship Ribs pack features 4 racks of St. Louis cut spare ribs and your choice of 2 bottles of BBQ sauce!
Founded in 1925 in Decatur, Alabama, Big Bob Gibson Bar-B-Q is the quintessential Northern Alabama BBQ joint. One of the oldest barbecue restaurants in America, Big Bob Gibson BBQ is most famous for its Alabama white sauce. Big Bob Gibson’s hickory-smoked chickens dunked in white sauce became so influential that Bob Gibson spawned an entire regional style of BBQ centered around the tangy and peppery sauce. Under renowned pitmaster Chris Lily, Big Bob Gibson BBQ has been awarded first place at the Memphis in May World Championship BBQ Cook-off, Jack Daniels World Championships, American Royal International Barbecue Contest, and National Barbeque Association competitions.
This pack includes 4 racks of St. Louis Cut Spare Ribs and serves 4-6 people
Choose 2 bottle of BBQ Sauce (19 oz. each):
- Championship Red Sauce – Judged “World’s Best” for three consecutive years
- Original White Sauce – Big Bob’s creation. An all purpose sauce with a tangy peppery taste that goes well with poultry, pork, seafood and wild game
- Habanero Red Sauce – Big Bob’s Championship Red Sauce with an added special blend of peppers and spices
- Backyard Mustard Sauce – A smooth mustard base backed with Big Bob’s traditional championship spices
Pork Ribs, Barbecue Sauce (Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Tomato Paste, Distilled Vinegar, Brown Sugar, Molasses, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor), Onion, Soy Sauce (Water, Heat, Soybeans, Salt), Modified Food Starch, Spices, Steak Sauce (Tomato Paste, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Malt Vinegar, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Raison Concentrate, Mustard Flour, Soybean Oil, Turmeric, Spice, Apple Concentrate, Guar Gum, Onion Powder, Caramel Coloring, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavor), Steak Sauce (Tomato Puree [water, Tomato Paste], Distilled Vinegar, Corn Syrup, Salt, Raison Paste, Spices And Herbs, Orange Base [orange, Lemon, And Grapefruit Juices], Orange Peel, Dried Garlic And Onion, Caramel Color, Xanthan Gum), Smoke Flavor, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Beef Flavor, Garlic, Garlic, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Barbecue Seasoning (Salt, Sugar, Spices, Paprika, Garlic, Onion, Brown Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Citric Acid, Natural Grill Flavor, Red Bell Pepper, Extractives Of Paprika, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Fd&c Yellow #5 Lake, Natural Flavor, Less Than 2% Tricalcium Phosphate Added To Prevent Caking)
Allergins: Wheat, Soy
Instructions / Storage
- All meats are fully cooked, vacuum-sealed and flash frozen to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate transportation, it is normal for the meat and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment
- Upon arrival, place the BBQ in the refrigerator if you plan to serve within 4 days. If you plan to serve it later, place it in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve, follow the prep instructions below
- Once heated, we do not recommend re-freezing
- We do not recommend using the microwave to reheat
- To cook from frozen, remove from plastic, heat oven to 300 degrees F. Place meat in a covered casserole container or an aluminum pan covered with foil. Warm approximately 45 minutes until heated through and steaming
- To cook from thawed state, allow meat to thaw in the refrigerator overnight for approximately 10 hours and choose from the methods below
GRILL METHOD – Remove from plastic and place the BBQ in a covered aluminum foil pan or other grill-safe container, and reheat over medium low heat until hot and steaming, approximately 30 minutes (Larger amounts of food may take longer to re-heat.)
OVEN METHOD – Remove from plastic, heat oven to 300 degrees F. Place meat in a covered casserole container or an aluminum pan covered with foil. Warm approximately 30 minutes until heated through and steamingDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Big Bob Gibson Bar-B-Q ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!"
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.