Sweet Corn Financier - 2 Pack
Our Sweet Corn Financiers are gluten free! A traditional French cake, they are sweet and rich, yet light and moist. Made with corn flour and brown butter, they are perfect for a treat to share or keep to yourself any time of day.
Bien Cuit’s name itself is taken from the French expression for “well done”, often used to describe the darkest, crunchiest loaves. At this Brooklyn bakery, their commitment to using time-honored techniques of slow-fermentation, which requires 16 to 68 hours for each loaf, and small-batch mixing allow Chef-owner Zachary Golper and his team to dedicate maximum attention to the baking process and create complex, innovative flavors that highlight local grains and seasonal ingredients.
This pack includes 2 financiers
- Each financier is 1.25″ × 4″
- Choose to add a tote!
- Due to Bien Cuit’s slow fermentation process, their orders require a 4 day lead time for production. Orders may be canceled only if we are notified more than 4 business days before they are set to ship.
Butter, Sugar, Egg Whites, Almond Flour, Masa, Cornstarch, Corn Powder, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Best enjoyed immediately at room temperature. Store at room temperature in an airtight container.
- Can be stored on the counter for up to 4 days.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Bien Cuit ships Mondays & Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.