Sunflower Rye Bread
A known classic throughout France, this bread ties the sweet nuttiness of roasted sunflower seed with the bright acidity of a rye pâte au levain — a truly versatile bread that would go well with cultured butter, honey and jam. It would also make an excellent base for a tartine topped with vegetables, meats, or fish.
Each package includes 2 loaves of Sunflower Rye Bread, 12 × 8″
- Choose to add a tote!
Wheat, rye, water, honey, malt barley flour, sea salt, sunflower seeds, yeast, ascorbic acid
Instructions / Storage
- Store for up to 6 days at room temperature
- For optimum texture and eating experience, refresh at 350 F for approximately 10 minutes on a preheated pizza stone or cast iron pan. Cool completely before slicing to serve and enjoy same day.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Bien Cuit ships Monday & Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.