Sourdough Starter Kit + a signed copy of Bien Cuit: the Art of Bread
A beautiful gift set equipped with all the essential tools for the home artisan bread maker (a dough scraper, a bowl scraper, a proofing basket, a French linen couche, a bag of Farmer Ground organic whole wheat bread flour, and a jar of Chef Zachary Golper’s very own Brooklyn-grown sourdough starter) and a signed copy of Bien Cuit: The Art of Bread.
Each package includes:
- 1 Sourdough Starter
- 1 Bench scraper
- 1 Bowl scraper
- 1 French Linen Couche
- 1 Proofing basket
- 1 Farmer Ground organic Whole Wheat Bread Flour package
- 1 signed book
- Choose to add a tote!
Sourdough starter: organic NYS grapes, whole rye berries, dark rye flour, water, whole wheat flour
Instructions / Storage
- Upon arrival, refrigerate the starter or feed immediately.
- Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 7 days until ready to feed or use.
- Additional instructions are included with each order.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Bien Cuit ships Monday & Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.