Easter Apricot and Macadamia Nut Bread - 2 Loaves
Bien Cuit’s Easter Apricot and Macadamia Nut Bread features a delicious sweetness from the combination of poached apricots, golden raisins, and a chamomile glaze to complement its tender and buttery crumb. The addition of macadamia nuts provides a satisfying crunch to make this the ultimate centerpiece for any Easter Sunday meal.
This package serves 20-24 people . and includes 2 Easter Apricot and Macadamia Nut Bread loaves
- Each loaf measures 8.75″ × 3.5″ × 4.25″
- Due to Bien Cuit’s slow fermentation process, their orders require a 4 day lead time for production. Orders may be canceled only if we are notified more than 4 business days before they are set to ship.
Wheat flour, milk, butter, eggs, golden raisins, dried apricots, macadamia nuts, brown sugar, salt, yeast, vanilla paste, chamomile tea leaves
Instructions / Storage
- Can be stored on the countertop in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- For optimum texture and eating experience, refresh the full loaf at 325 for approximately 5-6 minutes. If refreshing slices, warm at 325 for approximately 1-2 minutes. Cool completely before serving.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Bien Cuit ships Monday & Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.