Turtle Coconut Cream Pie
This signature mashup pie from Betty’s features delicious, fluffy coconut custard cream topped with real whipped cream, pecans, toasted coconut and a drizzle of caramel topping! Your tastebuds have been warned.
Famous for their crave-worthy cream pies, “crunch pies”, and old-fashioned double-crusts, Betty’s has been baking handmade pies for appreciative Minnesotans since 1956. Crowd favorites include Coconut Cream, French Cherry Cream, Caramel Apple Crunch, and the Five-Layer Chocolate Cream Pie that has made Betty’s a go-to stop along northern Minnesota’s scenic Highway 61 for six decades and counting.
Each pie is approximately 9" in diameter and serves 6-8 people
Instructions / Storage
Keep frozen until ready to serve!
Your pie is ready to eat once it is thawed. Just unwrap and thaw overnight in your refrigerator. Once your pie is thawed, store covered in the refrigerator for 3 days. Pies can be frozen for up to 2 months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Betty’s Pies Ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.