Betty’s “Crunch Pies” are named for their crunchy oatmeal and brown sugar topping (which adds great texture and flavor). Betty’s Caramel Apple Crunch features Granny Smith apples and yummy caramel both inside and on top of the crunch topping. Needless to say this pie is a caramel lover’s dream come true.
Famous for their crave-worthy cream pies, “crunch pies”, and old-fashioned double-crusts, Betty’s has been baking handmade pies for appreciative Minnesotans since 1956. Crowd favorites include Coconut Cream, French Cherry Cream, Caramel Apple Crunch, and the Five-Layer Chocolate Cream Pie that has made Betty’s a go-to stop along northern Minnesota’s scenic Highway 61 for six decades and counting.
Each pie is approximately 9" in diameter and serves 6-8 people
Instructions / Storage
Keep frozen until ready to serve!
Your pie is ready to eat once it is thawed, but feel free to warm in the oven if you’d like. Just unwrap and thaw overnight in your refrigerator. Once your pie is thawed, store covered in the refrigerator for 3 days. Pies can be frozen for up to 2 months.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Betty’s Pies Ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.