Betty’s Pies ships its famous pies nationwide on Goldbelly! The candy bar pie packs chocolate and Butterfinger into one delicious, mouth-watering specialty Butterfinger Cream Pie. Tastebuds…you’ve been warned!
What started as a fish shack that sold coffee and donuts on Highway 61 in 1956 has grown to be one of the best pie companies in the world. Betty’s Pies in Two Harbors, Minnesota, is famous for their crave-worthy cream pies, “crunch pies,” and old-fashioned double-crusts. Betty’s Pies bakes dozens of flavors, including Coconut Cream, French Cherry Cream, Caramel Apple Crunch, and the Five-Layer Chocolate Cream Pie.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes 1 Butterfinger Cream Pie
- Each Pie measures approx. 9" in diameter
Butterfinger Cream Pie – Heavy Whip Cream, Butterfinger Candy, Chocolate Chips, Vanilla Pudding, Sugar, Salt
Crust – Wheat Flour, Lard, Egg, Milk, Baking Powder, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Pies arrive frozen with ice packs
- Pies can be frozen for up to 2 months
- Once your pie is thawed, store covered in the refrigerator for 3 days
- Keep frozen until ready to serve! Your pie is ready to eat once it is thawed.
- Betty’s Pies Ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.