What can we say about Betty’s Pecan Pie…except that it’s FANTASTIC! This tasty pie is full of pecans and has a sweet molasses flavor. If you love pecan pie, this is the one for you.
Famous for their crave-worthy cream pies, “crunch pies”, and old-fashioned double-crusts, Betty’s has been baking handmade pies for appreciative Minnesotans since 1956. Crowd favorites include Coconut Cream, French Cherry Cream, Caramel Apple Crunch, and the Five-Layer Chocolate Cream Pie that has made Betty’s a go-to stop along northern Minnesota’s scenic Highway 61 for six decades and counting.
Each pie is approximately 9" in diameter
Instructions / Storage
Your pie is ready to eat once it is thawed, but feel free to warm in the oven if you’d like. Just unwrap and thaw overnight in your refrigerator. Once your pie is thawed, store covered in the refrigerator or at room temperature for 3 days. Pies can be frozen for up to 2 months.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Betty’s Pies Ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.