Biscuit Best Seller - 12 Pack
This is a sampler pack of three Southern-style scratchmade biscuit varieties: original, cinnamon roll, and blueberry lemon!
Betty & Earl’s is the Twin Cities’ first biscuit kitchen, and was founded by radio personality Jason Matheson. Matheson grew up eating Southern-style biscuits made by his “Pappaw” Earl and his grandma Betty. After they passed, he spent 15 years perfecting Pappaw’s biscuit recipe. The biscuits here are made from scratch with just a handful of simple, honest ingredients. The dough is laminated and hand-rolled, and they all pair perfectly with housemade honey butter and seasonal jams.
Biscuits arrive baked and ready to enjoy
Jam flavors may vary based on availability
This package serves 12 people and includes 12 biscuits.
- Each biscuit measures 3″ × 3″ and weighs 5 oz.
- Biscuits arrive in a beautiful gift box
- Choose to add more!
- 4 Original
- 4 Cinnamon Roll
- 2 Blueberry Lemon
- 2 Bacon Cheddar with Garlic Butter
- 2 Containers of Housemade Jam to be spread on Original Biscuits (each 1 oz.)
Original – Flour, Buttermilk, Unsalted Butter, Sugar, Baking Soda, Salt. Contains: Milk, Wheat
Cinnamon Roll – Flour, Buttermilk, Unsalted Butter, Butterscotch Morsels, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Baking Soda, Salt. Contains: Milk, Wheat
Bacon Cheddar – Flour, Buttermilk, Unsalted Butter, Cheese, Bacon, Sugar, Baking Soda, Salt. Contains: Milk, Wheat, Pork
Blueberry Lemon – Flour, Buttermilk, Unsalted Butter, Sugar, Blueberries, Lemon Zest, Cardamom, Baking Soda, Salt. Contains: Milk, Wheat
Housemade Jam – Seasonal Fruit, Sugar, Pectin, Orange Zest, Orange Juice, Cinnamon Stick
Instructions / Storage
- Biscuits arrive baked and ready to enjoy in a beautiful gift box
- Biscuits will last 1 day at room temperature, or frozen for up to 1 month when separately wrapped
- Allow biscuits to thaw prior to reheating
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Remove biscuits from packaging and wrap them in foil
- Heat for 10-15 minutes
- Betty & Earl’s Biscuit Kitchen ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.