These bacon cheddar biscuits are made with real cheddar cheese and bacon, and they’re brushed with garlic butter!
The Twin Cities’ first biscuit kitchen, Betty & Earl’s was founded by local radio personality Jason Matheson, who grew up enjoying biscuits made by his “Pappaw” Earl, and his grandma Betty. After they passed, he spent the better part of 15 years perfecting Pappaw’s biscuit recipe. At Betty & Earl’s, the biscuits are made with just a handful of simple, honest ingredients, from scratch. The dough is laminated and rolled by hand, and they all pair perfectly with housemade honey butter and seasonal jams.
Biscuits arrive baked and ready to enjoy
This package serves 6 people and includes 6 Bacon Cheddar biscuits brushed with Garlic Butter.
- Each biscuit measures 3″ × 3″ and weighs 5 oz.
- Biscuits arrive in a beautiful gift box
Bacon Cheddar – Flour, Buttermilk, Unsalted Butter, Cheese, Bacon, Sugar, Baking Soda, Salt. Contains: Milk, Wheat, Pork
Instructions / Storage
- Biscuits arrive baked and ready to enjoy in a beautiful gift box
- Biscuits will last 1 day at room temperature, or frozen for up to 1 month when separately wrapped
- Allow biscuits to thaw prior to reheating
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Remove biscuits from packaging and wrap them in foil
- Heat for 10-15 minutes
- Betty & Earl’s Biscuit Kitchen ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.