Benton's Hickory Smoked Country Bacon - 3 lbs.
Benton’s is the gold standard for bacon. This is the same bacon used by Chef Thomas Keller at French Laundry, Chef John Fleer at Blackberry Farm and in David Chang’s Momofuku ramen. The bacon is dry cured by hand with salt, brown sugar, and black pepper. After about three weeks curing and drying in refrigeration, it is thoroughly smoked over hickory in a wood stove smokehouse for two to three days continuously.
- This package includes 3 lbs. of Benton’s Hickory Smoked Country Bacon (sliced)
- 1 lb. of bacon contains approximately 10 pieces
Bacon, salt, brown sugar, and black pepper
Instructions / Storage
- As the bacon is dry-cured, smoked, and vacuum sealed, it is a very flavorful and shelf stable product that ships unrefrigerated to all US destinations, all year round.
- Upon arrival, place on the counter or refrigerator. Once opened, store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
- Bacon should be started in a cold pan, so before you turn on the heat, lay out your strips on the pan
- Cook bacon low and slow. Pour off grease carefully and cook until desired doneness
- Drain cooked bacon and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Benton’s Bacon ships Tuesday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.