King Louie Pizza - 2 Pack
This Neapolitan pizza is topped with mozzarella, tomato sauce, pineapple jam, speck, Serrano and Calabrese chiles, and mint.
Vivian Howard and her husband Ben Knight are Carolina culinary royalty, with four restaurants under their belt; you also might have spotted Howard hosting her Peabody Award-winning cooking show, A Chef’s Life, on PBS. Benny’s Big Time Pizzeria is their opportunity to play around with big, bold Italian flavors, and the results have been spectacular. These Neapolitan-style pizzas boast a crisp and chewy wood-fired crust, and there’s some seriously creative culinary know-how behind these pizzas, which can explain why there’s regularly a line out the door!
This package serves 2-4 people and includes 2 Neapolitan King Louie pizzas.
- Pizzas are 12"
- Each pizza serves 1-2 people
- Choose to add a Hot Honey Bear (each 6 oz.)
King Louie – Wheat Flour, Mozzarella Cheese (Milk,salt,starter, Enzymes), Whole Peeled Tomatoes (Tomato Juice, Fresh Basil, Salt, Naturally Derived Citric Acid), Pinapple Jam (Pineapple, Sugar, Clove), Speck (Pork, Salt, Dextrose, Spices, Flavors, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Nitrate, Rosemary), Serrano Chilis, Calabrese Chilis, Mint, Olive Oil, Yeast
Instructions / Storage
- This product arrives with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove Pizzas from packaging and place in the freezer
- Pizzas will last 4-6 hours at room temperature, in the fridge up to 3 days, or frozen up to 90 days
- Hot Honey will last 2 days at room temperature or 1 month in the fridge, freezing is not recommended.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Place Pizza on a sheet pan or cookie sheet
- Bake for 12-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is crisp
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Benny’s Big Time Pizzeria ships Tuesday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.