Assortment of Bell’s cookies, which make for a perfect treat!
Seattle native Brooke Perez attended the Culinary Institute of America before founding one of the city’s most popular catering companies with her husband, Tomas. Her fresh-baked cookies were among their most in-demand items, so when COVID hit and they were forced to pivot, they knew exactly what to do: Bell’s Cookie Co. was born! At Bell’s (named after their daughter, Isabella), Perez is using only the best-quality ingredients to craft nostalgic cookies that strike the perfect balance between crisp on the outside and chewy, soft, and gooey on the inside.
This package includes an assortment of 24 cookies
- Each Cookie measures 3.5" and weighs 1/5 lb.
Cookie Flavors Include
- 4 Chocolate Chunk with Maldon Salt – We add a little salty love to the classic and the result is our best-selling cookie. Our Chocolate Chunk Cookies are dusted with a generous pinch of crunchy sea salt flakes that are harvested by hand off the coast of England.
- 4 Colombian Corn – Don’t let its understated appearance fool you—our Colombian Corn cookie has a complex flavor, thanks to several different types of South American corn flour. The end result is a cookie that somehow manages to be both unique and nostalgic.
- 4 Confetti – Our Confetti cookies are made for birthdays and celebrations—or any other time, really. This kid-approved favorite is also popular with adults thanks to its nostalgic flavor. We add crunchy milk bits to the cookie dough for texture and, of course, the requisite rainbow of sprinkles.
- 4 The Bells – The Bells is named after our daughter, Isabella. Toffee bits, potato chips, and pecans add just the right amount of crunch to a classic chewy chocolate chip cookie. When you can’t decide between a sweet snack or savory, The Bells is the answer.
- 4 The Pantry – The pantry is where you keep all of your kitchen essentials. As parents of a human child and two businesses, is it any wonder our Pantry cookie has espresso in it? In addition to coffee, The Pantry has pretzel pieces, white chocolate chunks, and toffee bits for the ideal sweet-to-salty ratio.
- 4 Gluten Free Vegan Double Chocolate Chunk – Double chocolate cookie made with almond flour and rolled in crunchy glass sugar
Chocolate Chunk With Maldon Salt – Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Salt, Flour, Eggs, Vanilla, Baking Soda, Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate
Colombian Corn – Butter, Sugar, Eggs, Salt , Flour, Baking Soda, Corn Flour, Yellow Corn Flour
Gf + Vegan Double Chocolate – Soy Milk, Almond Flour, Crisco, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Chunks, Egg Replacer, Vanilla, Sugar, Baking Soda
The Bells – Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Eggs, Vanilla, Flour, Baking Soda, Salt, Toffee, Potato Chip, Pecan, Dark Chocolate
The Pantry – Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Eggs, Vanilla, Flour, Baking Soda, Salt, Pretzel, White Chocolate, Espresso, Toffee
Confetti – Butter, Sugar, Eggs, Sprinkles, Milk Powder, Vanilla, Flour, Baking Soda, Canola Oil
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Cookies may be stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- For optimum freshness and flavor we recommend freezing any cookies that will not be eaten immediately.
- For maximum cookie experience, heat cookie in 350F oven for 3-5 minutes or in microwave for 5-15 seconds or until hot.
- Bell’s Cookie Co ships Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.