Cheese Board Kit for 6-8
This premium build-it-yourself cheese board is every cheese lover’s dream come true! Feeding six comfortably and brimming with four cheeses, crackers, nuts, dried fruits, and other accompaniments, this is the perfect option to send as a housewarming gift, serve at a girl’s night in, or enjoy all to yourself!
Growing up in a household of 10, Elle Mawardi learned from a young age how much the experience of sharing food can bring people together. She founded Beauty & The Board in 2018 on a mission to celebrate that same convivial experience by curating a wide variety of unique and stylish grazing boards. Mawardi and her team source premium fresh produce, artisanal cheese & charcuterie, candy, snacks, and delightful accoutrements to create luxurious, artfully arranged grazing boards that are sure to please everyone at your gathering!
This package serves 6-8 people and includes
- Brie Cheese (6 oz.)
- White Cheddar Cheese (6 oz.)
- Toscano Cheese (5 oz.)
- Manchego Cheese (5 oz.)
- La Panzanella Crackers (3 oz.)
- Castelvetrano Olives (2 oz.)
- Fresh Cornichons (1 oz.)
- Assorted Nuts (5 oz.)
- Truffle Marcona Almonds (4 oz.)
- Assorted Dried Fruit (6 oz.)
- Golden Raisins
- 1 jar Honey (3 oz.)
- 1 jar Whole Grain Mustard (3 oz.)
- Fresh Citrus (3 oz.)
- Golden Berries & Pomegranate Seeds (1 oz.)
- 1 Premium Birchwood Wooden Board (9.25″ × 12″)
- 1 Premium Cheese Knife
- 1 Honey Dipper
- Instructional Guide
- Choose to add a hand-written card (enter a message at checkout)
Unfortunately due to California & Arizona agriculture laws, Beauty & The Board is unable to ship fresh citrus to California/Arizona Residences. Any orders shipping to California/Arizona will include dried citrus instead.
Brie Cheese, White Cheddar Cheese, Toscano Cheese, Manchego Cheese, La Panzanella Crackers, Castelvetrano Olives, French Cornichons, Pistachios, Walnuts, Truffle Marcona Almonds, Dried Apricots, Dried Golden Berry Trio, Dried Figs, Jar Of Honey, Jar Of Whole Ground Mustard, Fresh Citrus, Rosemary Garnish, Pomegranate Seeds Garnish
Allergens: Wheat, Dairy, Tree Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store cheese in the refrigerator.
- Upon arrival, store remaining items at room temperature.
- Cheese lasts up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Remaining items last up to 2 weeks at room temperature.
- It is recommended that you build your board within 48 hours of delivery.
- Place the jar of honey in the top left center of your board, leaving a little bit of a border on the board.
- Place the jar of mustard on the right middle of your board
- Cut the brie cheese in half (long way) and lay each half diagonal on top of one another in the upper left corner of the board (above the jar of honey).
- Using a knife or clean hands, crumble the sharp white cheddar cheese into bite-size chunks and place it in the bottom right corner of the board.
- Place Toscano cheese wedge horizontally on the lower-left corner of the board.
- Slice triangles (and then in half) of the Manchego cheese wedge and place sporadically across the board (you can place 2-3 triangles in each section, reserving 2 triangles for later).
- Split the dried apricots into even groups and place them on the upper left corner, right corner, bottom left corner, and right side above the crumbled white cheddar cheese. Be sure to save a couple for garnish.
- Split the olives & french cornichons into two groups and place them on opposite ends of the board.
- Split the dried goldenberry assortment into 2-3 handfuls and place sporadically on the board.
- Fill in the remaining empty spaces with the truffle Marcona almonds, pistachios, and walnuts.
- Take the last of your manchego triangles and place them “poking up” in the center of your board to create depth.
- Take your fresh citrus and cut into 1/2 inch thick slices and then again in half.
- Place orange slices as a garnish on the board.
- Slice golden berries in half and garnish across the board.
- Sprinkle the pomegranate seeds above the brie and cheddar cheeses.
- Stick the rosemary and wheat flower wherever you choose on the board as the final touch.
- Place the La Panzanella crackers off to the side in a small dish of your choice.
- Beauty & The Board ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.