Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup Dumplings + Chicken Meatballs for 8
This is a duo of two Beauty & Essex classics: grilled cheese dumplings with tomato soup, and chicken meatballs with polenta and mushroom cream sauce!
Tucked away on New York’s Lower East Side is a grand staircase leading to the showstopping, 10,000 square foot Beauty & Essex, which immediately became one of the city’s hottest restaurants when it opened its doors in 2010. You may know its star chef, Chris Santos, from Food Network’s “Chopped,” but with Beauty & Essex Santos played a huge role in introducing America to the small, shareable plate trend that’s still going strong today. There’s no need to get dolled up to enjoy these signature dishes; they’re shipping nationwide and ready to be enjoyed in the comfort of your own home!
This package serves 8 people and includes:
- Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup Dumplings for 4
- 24 Grilled Cheese Dumplings
- Tomato Soup (32 oz.)
- Bacon (2 oz.)
- Crispy Cheese (2 oz.)
- Blended Oil (10 oz.)
- Chicken Meatballs for 4
- 12 Chicken Meatballs (each 2.5 oz.)
- Polenta (16 oz.)
- Chicken Stock (6 oz.)
- Mushroom Cream Sauce (12 oz.)
- Sheep’s Milk Ricotta (8 oz.)
- Truffle Oil (1 Tbsp)
- Grana Cheese (2 oz.)
- Chicken Meatballs – Dairy, Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Onion, Garlic, Mushroom, Corn
- Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup Dumplings – Dairy, Pork, Egg, Gluten, Wheat, Garlic, Onion, Tomato
Instructions / Storage
- Dumplings & Soup are shipped frozen and should be partially thawed when delivered
- If you plan to prepare upon receipt, allow to fully defrost before cooking
- If not, all items should be placed in the refrigerator and can be stored for 2-3 days.
- Preheat Oven to 350
- Remove the chicken meatballs from the packaging and bake for 10-15 minutes, until meatballs are heated through
- Heat sauce in a small saucepot over medium heat
- Heat the polenta with the chicken stock, stir until the polenta reaches a creamy consistency
Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup Dumplings
- Heat tomato soup in a small sauce pot over medium heat
- Place oil in a small skillet and heat over high heat until shimmering
- Using kitchen tongs carefully stand half the dumplings in the skillet and cook
- Only the wrappers should touch the oil
- Fry until the sides are golden brown, about 1 minute
- Beauty and Essex ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.