Beal’s fresh lobsters come directly from local fisherman and are cooked to perfection on site at their Pier in Southwest Harbor, Maine. Your Lobsters will come bibs, heating and serving instructions so all you’ll need to is eat, drink & be messy!
Since 1932, Beal’s Lobster Pier has been providing Bar Harbor and the rest of Maine with the freshest lobsters and seafood. Located in the heart of Acadia National Park and set against unbeatable views of the waterfront, Beal’s Lobster Pier makes what GQ Magazine calls one of Maine’s Best Lobster Rolls.
- This package includes 6 cooked Lobsters (1.5 lbs. each)
- Add up to 5 lbs. of Fresh Hand-picked Crab Meat to your order
- Add up to 1 lb. of Lobster Spread and or Crab Spread to your order
Instructions / Storage
- Lobsters are caught fresh, cooked, and iced immediately to prevent overcooking
- Beal’s lobsters are shipped with ice packs, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place the package in the refrigerator. Lobster meat can be stored in the refrigerator in its original container on ice for up to 1 week
- Follow the instructions in the card given to reheat lobsters
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Beal’s Lobster Pier ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.