Classic NYC Sweets! Chocolate Babka, Black & White Cookies in Valentine’s Day Colors, and Sweetheart Sugar Cookies. Sweets for your favorite NYC fan.
Baz Bagel is a classic Lower East Side bagel shop run by Bari Musacchio. Before opening the shop in 2014, Musacchio perfected her bagel recipe by visiting scores of New York bagel shops and even volunteering at one in New Jersey, and by all accounts she got it just right: her bagels are hand-rolled, kettle-boiled, and baked on burlap-covered boards in a rotating oven. The end result is a bagel that’s crisp and chewy on the outside, soft on the inside, and New York through-and-through. Baz Bagel has been featured on the Best Thing I Ever Ate.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes:
- 6 “Black and White” Cookies with Valentine’s Day Colors
- 6 Sweetheart Sugar Cookies
- 1 loaf of Chocolate Babka
Valentine’s Day Sweets Box ships February 1st – February 15th
- Black and White Cookie – Sugar, Cocoa, Vanilla, Corn Syrup, Cake Flour, Enriched Flour, Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, Egg, Baking Powder, Baking Soda
- Sweetheart Sugar Cookies – Flour, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Cornstarch, Baking Power, Baking soda, Egg, Salt, Sugar, Butter, Food Coloring
- Babka – Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Water, Whole Eggs, Sugar, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Yeast, Vanilla, and Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Sweets arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival leave at room temperature for up to 2 days
- Freeze for up to 30 days
- Baz Bagel ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.