Baz Bagel is in the heart of New York’s Little Italy making family recipes and authentic hand-rolled, kettle boiled, and baked all onsite. This Classic Brunch allows you to choose your own selection: six bagels, two cream cheese, and a 1/2 lb. of Nova.
Baz Bagel is a classic Lower East Side bagel shop run by Bari Musacchio. Before opening the shop in 2014, Musacchio perfected her bagel recipe by visiting scores of New York bagel shops and even volunteering at one in New Jersey, and by all accounts she got it just right: her bagels are hand-rolled, kettle-boiled, and baked on burlap-covered boards in a rotating oven. The end result is a bagel that’s crisp and chewy on the outside, soft on the inside, and New York through-and-through. Baz Bagel has been featured on the Best Thing I Ever Ate.
This package serves 12 people and includes
- 6 Mother’s Day Bagels
- 6 Assorted Classic NYC Bagels
- 1/2 lb. Lox
- 2 Cream Cheeses (each 1/2 lb.), your choice
- 1 Chocolate Babka
- 6 Mother’s Day Pastel Black & White Cookies
Assorted Bagels Include
- 1 Plain
- 1 Sesame
- 1 Everything
- 1 Pumpernickel Everything
- 1 Whole Wheat
- 1 Cinnamon Raisin
Cream Cheese Options Include
- Cucumber Dill
- Nova & Chive
- Beet & Horseradish
- Bagels – wheat flour, liquid malt, salt, yeast, water ( may contain caramel color, sesame seed, poppy seed, dried onion, dried garlic, salt, food color cinnamon or raisin depending on flavor
- Cream Cheese – pasteurized milk and cream, salt, carob bean gum, cheese culture
- Nova – Atlantic Salmon, Salt , Sugar, Natural Wood Smoke
- Mother’s Day Black and White Cookie – sugar, cocoa, vanilla, corn syrup Cake Flour, Enriched Flour, Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, Egg, Baking Powder, Baking Soda
- Heart-shaped Cookie – Flour, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Cornstarch, Baking Power, Baking soda, Egg, Salt, Sugar, Butter, Food Coloring
- Babka – Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Water, Whole Eggs, Sugar, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Yeast, Vanilla, and Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Bagels arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival leave babka and bagels at room temperature for up to 2 days
- If freezing, slice bagels and then freeze for up to 30 days
- Cream Cheese, Whitefish, and Nova may be stored in the fridge for up to 1 week
- Preheat oven to 300
- Warm at 300 for 3- 5 minutes
- Baz Bagel ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.